59th

When I was a child...
Dad picked me up to my room when I fell asleep in front of TV
Dad cheered me up when I was sad
Dad bought me dolls to make me happy
Dad protected me from bad people
Dad believed in me, even when I didn't believe in myself
Dad taught me how to be a good and respected lady
Dad let me know what is a good man

When I met my boyfriend...
He picked me up when I fainted at school
He cheers me up when I was sad
He bought me flowers to make me happy
He protects me from bad people
He believes in me, even when I don't believe in myself
He treats me like I'm a good and respected lady
He proved me that it's true, there's a good man, just like my dad

I love you, dad. Very much. As always.
Happy 59th! :')


From your 'still-nobody' daughter,

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...