Finally...

sunrise at the office

Setelah menunggu selama lebih dari sebulan, dan menganggur selama dua bulan, AKHIRNYA... Nggak tau juga sih ini sebenarnya sudah bisa disebut pekerjaan atau belum, tapi memang saya masih dibayar untuk belajar. And, alhamdulillah this thing really is my dream job.

Some of you, like my bestfriend, maybe wondering, "Have you been a zombie?"

Yaa karena itu tadi, kok mau-maunya dateng ke kantor pas matahari belum terbit, dan pulang dari kantor setelah matahari terbenam. And the answer is, maybe I'm an excited zombie.

I won't lie, it's exhausting, but I really am enjoying it! I can't wait myself busier than this, actually. Haha.

Can't wait where life leads me to...



P.s: I maybe can't actively post some articles or photos on this blog and tumblr in the future, boohoo me, but I will do my best. Anyhoo, my new friends are THE BEST! I can't believe how blessed I am, alhamdulillah...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...