Leap Year: Another Favourite Movie

And so I watched this romantic movie, Leap Year. And you know what, I do miss this kind of movie for so long. It really is recommended for those who love romantic-comedies, plus the set is wow-ing.


Here are some quotes I do really love.

May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows, and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life, and if you must cheat, then please cheat death, because I couldn't live a day without you. Cheers!
-A Bride-


I don't want not to make plans with you. I want to make plans with you... Will you marry me?
-Declan-



And my heart's always racing to this kind of scenes. Haha.



P.s: The fact that Declan really is my type, made my heart racing even more. :D

pic's source.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...