just another silly thought in the middle of Kajis

it's getting more complicated
or it's just me, my self, and my silly thought?

the clown just wants everybody to be happy
if it didn't happen,
then she failed.
Didn't i try so hard or what?

but i'll keep my heart away from those poisoning questions.
no matter what.









Today's Soundtrack:
Bizarre Love Tiangle
Frente!
Every time I think of you
I get a shot right through into a bolt of blue

Its no problem of mine but its a problem I find

Living a life that I cant leave behind


Theres no sense in telling me

The wisdom of a fool wont set you free
But thats the way that it goes
And its what nobody knows
And every day my confusion grows


Every time I see you falling

I get down on my knees and pray
Im waiting for that final moment
You'll say the words that I cant say

I feel fine and I feel good
I feel like I never should

Whenever I get this way,
I just dont know what to say

Why cant we be ourselves like we were yesterday


Im not sure what this could mean
I dont think you're what you seem

I do admit to myself
That if I hurt someone else
Then we'd never see
Just what were meant to be



*) masalah ini datang terlalu bertubi-tubi
missed you like crazy..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...