A Letter To Destiny


As for the question of destiny, all I know is that even when destiny really wants to accomplish something, it can't do it alone. You still have to go to that restaurant. You still have to show up. You still have to build a bridge, to the one you love. (Charlie Bellow, My Sassy Girl)

Dear destiny,
Why you're so mysterious? I even don't know where you lead me to. If you're a movie, then you ARE such a GOOD MOVIE. I don't know either what your genre is, you're soooo unpredictable, you're so not-like the Hollywood's where I can find myself predict the plot, and the ending. I know there are some turning points and maybe a little twists, and a climax in it. But please, at least, give me a clue. I really really need it. You know, like give me some hints where I have to turn, or when that time is the right time to make a twist. Or you've already done it? Is it now? Do I really have to work it out myself, or in the end I just, you know, 'the puppet' thingy, you'll do it for me? Where I think I work it out myself, but in the end I realize that my hands and legs are all attached by a rope. I'm sorry for asking you a loooot of questions, that surely wouldn't be answered. I hope you don't mind if I'm just blabbering. Thank you for letting me doing this, I guess this is part of your 'scenario'. I will, don't worry. I will keep the faith, if you're asking.


God is a director,

Ney.


P.s: pic's source here.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...