Unfinished Business

I am really unsure about writing this post, but I keep thinking about something. Something that I have tried not to think about, something that I think I am too scared even just thinking about.

So I help myself with the thought that I was a mean person. That is it. But it is not enough. It is never enough. And I feel haunted and guilty even more when someone else told about this person. And I never, ever, in my any cells of my body, have a thought to hurt this person.

I know I was wrong. I never had a clear statement to this person, so I hope this person read my post, because you know, I'm suck on talking. Really suck. And I never have any guts to tell the truth, because I don't want to hurt this person, not anymore.

Okay, I'm stuck here.
I'll put some lines from one of my favourite movies that describe my feelings the most

Summer: I woke up one morning and I just knew.
Tom: Knew what?
Summer: What I was never sure of with you.

Summer: Well, you know, I guess it's 'cause I was sitting in a deli and reading Dorian Gray and a guy comes up to me and asks me about it and... now he's my husband.
Tom: Yeah. And... so?
Summer: So, what if I'd gone to the movies? What if I had gone somewhere else for lunch? What if I'd gotten there 10 minutes later? It was - it was meant to be. And... I just kept thinking... Tom was right. [about true love that they talked about before]
Tom: No.
Summer: Yeah, I did.
Summer: I did. It just wasn't me that you were right about.

It just wasn't me that you were right about.


So, listen here, I always believe that you have a huge heart, and you are a great person. And I believe that someday, if you always think you are a great person, you will be a great one. And trust me, I know that somewhere, somehow, you will meet the one. We will never know what Allah had planned to all of us. You always told me that. I am so sorry.

Everything happened for a reason.

Cheers,


Ney.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...