Love Phases

According to "My Status in 2010" on Facebook, I had some kind of love phases that you all may ever had too. Please noted that those phases are made by me, I'm so sorry if I made some amateur mistakes. :D

Moment phase - when there's a moment that just 'click' you with him/her with no reason, I don't know if it 'click's you or 're-click's you. In my case, it 're-click'-ed me. You felt a great happiness in this moment, even those butterflies came out suddenly. It felt like dream, and you're floating. Euphoria.
Feb 13:
- thanks to angkot Margahayu-Ledeng, our knight bus for today. (Ricco Suhardian, Olan Maulana)
- what a colorful weekend i have here with Olan Maulana and Ricco Suhardian. Wish it lasts forever. :)
Feb 14:
Instead of one, I have my valentine's day with two men, Ricco Suhardian and Olan Maulana. ROFL!

Post-Moment phase - when you felt sad, or realized there's something missing or felt strange somewhere inside part of your body. This time, your brain and you heart didn't sync, and even had a war. The colossal one. You felt like you supposed not to feel like this in this time, and it's sooo normal if you felt stupid for being unable to control your own body.
Feb 15:
my guitar is unemployed again. *sniff*
Feb 17:
Got no feel, I got no rhythm. I just keep losing my beat. I'm ok, I'm alright. Ain't gonna face no defeat. I just gotta get out of this prison cell. Someday, I'm gonna be free, Lord! (Somebody to Love - Queen)
Feb 21:
How come the only way to know how high you get me, is to see how far I fall? -John Mayer
Feb 25:
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein



Galau phase - when your heart finally won the 'Post-Moment phase' war, and it affected your brain, a lot. And you couldn't say it directly, but you couldn't hold it inside anymore. Finally, you need to release those feelings. Some people found a way by writing it down on some social-network sites, or blogging/tumblring, with no mention or whatsoever, hoping that he/she'll read and notice it. In this phase, you don't care whether people would call you weird. You started to listen love songs, or love poets, love movies, or even search love quotes in google. (okay, the last part was me.)

Many people don't survive in this crisis-phase, and it's not your fault. It's your crush's fault, acute-idiocy, being chicken, being polite, or he/she just asked you to play, or even he/she's just simply a d*bag. If you want to play too? Go ahead. If you don't want to? Step back, immediately. In this part, it really recommended to share it with your trusted-sane-bestfriend.

Mar 02:
"Our heart sing less than we wanted. Our heart sing 'cause we do not know... The wonder that I made. I am here to stay. Stay." (A. Seyfried - Little House)
Mar 05:
i miss you more than words can say, i need a miracle now.. (i love westlife)
Mar 08:
la..la..la..la..la..la..la.. loving you, you know it's true, and la..la..la..la..la..la..la.. loving you, loving you.. (love it)
Mar 09:
"A friend should be a master at guessing and keeping still." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Mar 13:
had a great saturday night with Rashinta Stah Narulita K and Olan Maulana. Whatever happened in "Saudagar-Sea-Food", stayed in "saudagar-sea-food" yaa! Nila laut, si lumba-lumba, dan gara-gara nila setitik dibalas dengan air tuba. ;P (love) you, really I do.
Mar 18:
within you I lost myself. without you I find myself, wanting to be lost again. -anonymous-
Mar 19:
ingin menjadi wanita *sigh*


Confession phase - If you could survive until this phase, just be grateful. The crisis had passed, because he/she has read it and noticed it was him/her you always talk about. You feel like heaven on earth and a major relieved. Now you could say aaaalll the things that you've been hiding for so long. Congratulations!
Mar 21:
bismillahirrohmanirrohim. :)
Mar 24:
kangen yg ambrut. :')
Mar 29:
You could say my friend that is the end, or a new tale has begun.. (we are one-westlife)
Apr 03:
just have finished my very first soto banjar, mmm.. (love) (love)
Apr 11:
nempeeell... (nempeell? Aduaduaduaduaduu..) (love) (love)
Apr 20:
"aku mo ngomong serius nih sama kamu." "....mmm ya?" "seriusseriusseriusserius." "zzzz"
Apr 27:
"There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. You say it best, when you saying nothing at all." (R. Keating)
Apr 29:
Provoost-Strip Biru


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...