Rise from The Ashes


A lonely creature that couldn't reproduce, and it was one of its kind, as there could only be one kind at a given time. When it became old it died in the middle of flames and then it revived from its ashes. And it's Phoenix, symbol of immortality and resurrection.

Somehow, i adore it.
It rises from its ashes.
Always wish that I could be like it, and
Nothing's gonna take my flames down.
Like this poem i found:

My yesterdays were burned
by Amy Sondova

Yet in the death’s ash, embers of hope remain
New dreams given birth in despair
Covered with ash, I mourn what was
To remember what will be no more
Then like the Phoenix I’ll rise
With renewed passion glowing red, yellow, orange
Ash will give way to flame
Like the Phoenix I’ll soar again

But...

Could I?
Seems like giving up is the easiest way..

A friend of mine ever told me:
"A little-baby never gave up to learn how to walk, even he/she always fell down thousands times, and got hurt. But, guess what? Instead of giving up, he/she never stopped, and it's work! He/she able to have a little step, even run in the next 1-2 years! That's the power of faith."

Faith?
Why all problems always ended in this-'faith'-thing?




P.s: I repost it from my facebook's notes. Pic's from google.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...