My Girl

I've just watched my favourite movie! (again, for a hundred times!)

Judulnya My Girl. Film ini ada sekuelnya, tapi aku lebih suka yang pertama, yang ada Macaulay Culkin. I love it love it love it! Why?

  1. Alurnya sederhana, tapi nggak kehilangan 'emosi'-nya.
  2. Cerita tentang persahabatan (dan aku selalu suka film dengan tema ini!)
  3. Lucunya dapet, sedihnya dapet, dan aktingnya natural banget!
My favourite part is this scene:


Dialogue:
Vada: [after Vada and Thomas kiss] Say something, it's too quiet.
Thomas J. Sennett: Umm, Ummmmm...
Vada: [agitated] Just hurry.
Thomas J. Sennett: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America...
Vada, Thomas J. Sennett: ...And to the republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.


aaaaw, lucu banget kaaaan?! Hihihihi..


You know what, I've just noticed by now, that she's in love with her own bestfriend.
Sounds familiar, huh?!

Ney.

P.s: Cari dvd nya aaah...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...