can't take my mind off of you

Every time I think of you
I got a shot right through with a bolt of blue
It's no problem of mine
And it's a problem I find
Living a life that I can't leave behind

There's no sense in telling me
The wisdom of a fool won't set you free
But that's the way that it goes
And that's what nobody knows
Well, every day my confusion grows


I feel fine and I feel good
I feel like I never should
Whatever I get this way
I just don't know what to say
Why can't we be like we were yesterday



humpphh
udah telen aja Ney..
nggak perlu dipikir

tapi ketika ku merasanya
terus... dan terus menerus...
akan kah ku meragu?

lalu ketika saatnya tiba
saat pertahananku runtuh
percayaku terkikis
akan kah ku akhirnya percayakan mereka?
semua yang ku rasa
yang pernah ku anggap 'tak pernah mereka mengerti'

atau akulah yang tak pernah mengerti?
atau tak mau benar-benar 'melihat'?

apa yang ku pertahankan ini?
what if he doesn't feel the way i feel?
what if he does still hurt?
what if i do waste his time, like he always said implicitly?

JUST what if...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...